Gaia Green Gaia Green Alfalfa Meal
GAIA GREEN Alfalfa Meal is a specialty fertilizer rich in nitrogen and potassium. In addition to feeding plants, alfalfa meal adds nutrients to enhance soil microbial activity, which contributes to improved moisture retention and reduced soil compaction. GAIA GREEN Alfalfa Meal improves the activity and overall nutritional value of compost, especially when combined with GAIA GREEN Glacial Rock Dust. This product is recommended for home gardens, landscapes, and turf, and is suitable for a full range of plant types.
A great organic source of nitrogen and potassium.
Readily decomposes to release nutrients, with no risk of burning.
An excellent compost activator.
Alfalfa contains Triacontanol a compound known to benefit plant growth.
GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N)…...........3.0%
Soluble Potash (K₂O)….....2.0%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 10 kg per 25 m2 (8 lbs per 100 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 40 kg per 25 m2 (32 lbs per 100 ft2) annually.
- Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 2.8 kg per 25 m2 (23 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 8 kg per 25 m2 (66 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Blend at a rate of 90 ml per 4 L (6 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Add 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into soil surface up to once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.
GAIA GREEN Alfalfa Meal is approved for use in organic agriculture by Ecocert Canada (in compliance with Canada’s Organic Production Systems General Principles & Management Standards and Permitted Substances Lists (CAN/CGSB 32.310-2015 and CAN/CGSB 32.311-2015))
We offer free shipping for orders over $149 CAD before tax.
The Better Than Nature online store ships all over Canada.
All orders are processed within 1 business day.Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting for the courier to pick it up. Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Your tracking details will appear once the courier has processed the package.
We deliver packages through the following couriers: Canada Post
We currently only ship to PO Boxes across Canada via Canada Post.LOCAL SHIPPING (KELOWNA)
We offer local delivery across Kelowna, Lake Country and West Kelowna, British Columbia via our company truck.
It's an additional $20 delivery charge (excluding orders over $149 CAD), and all orders are processed within 1 business day and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).
Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting to be delivered.
We do not deliver to PO Boxes via local delivery.DISCREET SHIPPING
If you would like discreet shipping, please request it in the notes section on the cart page.SHIPPING DELIVERY ESTIMATES⠀⠀
- Alberta-British Columbia: 2-3 Business Days
- Saskatchewan-Manitoba: 3-5 Business Days
- Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland & Labrador, & PEI : 5-7 Business Days
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER Occasionally, our online inventory is inaccurate. In the case we cannot fulfill your order due to an item being out of stock, we will contact you within 24 hours whether to cancel the order or wait for the item to be back in stock. Most items not instock require 5-7 business days to fulfill. We reserve the right to cancel & refund any order where we cannot economically ship to. If this happens you will be refunded in full and notified of the issue.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Looking For Wholesale Pricing?
We offer bulk pricing to all Licensed Producers and ACMPR Growers.