Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4
GAIA GREEN All Purpose is an excellent product for landscape and garden use. This ORGANIC fertilizer combines the best of our products, creating an outstanding blend for all your fertilizing needs.
• 4-4-4 NPK Ratio - Excellent for Vegetative Growth
• Multi ingredient organic formula
• Suitable for a full range of soil grown crops
• Superb for all plants - trees, shrubs, fruits, c****bis and vegetables
• Improves soil properties. Feed soil microbes.
To further unlock the potential of this fertilizer, add Worm Castings to your order for a Microbial boost. Find out why.
Ingredients: Alfalfa meal, Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Mined Potassium Sulphate, Fossilised Carbon Complex, Rock Phosphate, Greensand, Kelp Meal, and Gypsum.
SUGGESTED APPLICATION RATES:
• Plants : Pre-Mix into soil medium as per instructions below or apply as a top dress to surface every 7 to 10 days through the vegetative period. For living soil applications, apply as a part of your re-amendment program.
• Garden, landscape and lawn: Apply 2kg. (5lbs.) per 10 square meters (100 sq. ft.). One bag covers approximately 50 square meters (500 sq. ft). Apply up to once a month or as desired. In garden and landscape applications, gently dig into the soil surface where possible.
• Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets potted plants and planter boxes: Thoroughly mix 60ml. (4 tbsp.) into 4L (1gal.) of soil or growing medium. Consider adding Worm Castings to your mix, here's why.
• Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 30ml. (2tbsp.) per 4L (1gal.) of soil or growing medium. Apply up to once a month or as desired. Gently dig Gaia Green All Purpose into the soil surface.
We offer free shipping for orders over $149 CAD before tax.
The Better Than Nature online store ships all over Canada.
All orders are processed within 1 business day.Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting for the courier to pick it up. Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Your tracking details will appear once the courier has processed the package.
We deliver packages through the following couriers: Canada Post
We currently only ship to PO Boxes across Canada via Canada Post.LOCAL SHIPPING (KELOWNA)
We offer local delivery across Kelowna, Lake Country and West Kelowna, British Columbia via our company truck.
It's an additional $20 delivery charge (excluding orders over $149 CAD), and all orders are processed within 1 business day and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).
Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting to be delivered.
We do not deliver to PO Boxes via local delivery.DISCREET SHIPPING
If you would like discreet shipping, please request it in the notes section on the cart page.SHIPPING DELIVERY ESTIMATES⠀⠀
- Alberta-British Columbia: 2-3 Business Days
- Saskatchewan-Manitoba: 3-5 Business Days
- Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland & Labrador, & PEI : 5-7 Business Days
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER Occasionally, our online inventory is inaccurate. In the case we cannot fulfill your order due to an item being out of stock, we will contact you within 24 hours whether to cancel the order or wait for the item to be back in stock. Most items not instock require 5-7 business days to fulfill. We reserve the right to cancel & refund any order where we cannot economically ship to. If this happens you will be refunded in full and notified of the issue.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Looking For Wholesale Pricing?
We offer bulk pricing to all Licensed Producers and ACMPR Growers.