Autopilot PX2 Digital Lighting Controller
More powerful, more reliable, more capable
The Autopilot PX2 Advanced Lighting Controller provides precision photoperiod control of up to 512 fixtures in two independently controlled zones, all from one centralized location. Designed to work with any controllable Phantom or Core HID fixtures, as well as PHOTOBIO LED fixtures, the PX2 can control 512 digital HID fixtures (256 per zone), or 100 analog LED fixtures (50 per zone). The PX2 offers the flexibility to operate both zones analog or digital, or one zone analog and the other digital. With this versatile, dual-zone configuration, growers can ...
- Optimize spectral treatments by checkerboarding lighting technologies within the same environment (e.g., HPS with CMH, LED with CMH)
- Save power by checker boarding identical fixtures while reducing output to one of the zones during the light cycle within the same environment
- Alternate rows and zones within the same environment
- Enhance uniformity by independent control over perimeter versus interior of the environment
Powerful features, precise and independent controls
The PX2 provides independent control of the following features in each of its dual zones:
- Photoperiod timing to control light and dark cycles
- Photosynthetic photon flux control to precisely schedule the PPF being emitted from fixtures during the light cycle (wattage or percentage)
- Auto-dimming when temperature exceeds set points
- Emergency auto-shutdown of lights upon user-defined over-temperature events
- Configurable restrike delay times to eliminate lamp-damaging hot starts
- Sunrise/sunset simulation settings to provide a gradual ramp-up and down at both ends of your photoperiod
- Built-in battery backup
- Voltage: 100–240V 50/60Hz 0.3 Amps
Two dedicated temperature sensors, one for each zone
These sensors provide real-time data for automated temperature-based dimming, as well as a high temperature shutdown feature that protects your garden. The PX2 eliminates inrush current and replaces traditional lighting contactors, reducing infrastructure investment.
Updated locking signal and data cables
All cables are shielded from electromagnetic interference to ensure uncompromising signal reliability and communication.
(1) Autopilot PX2 with locking mini 3P IP65 female lighting connectors
(2) 50' white temperature probes
(2) 20' locking mini 3P M-RJ 6P white RF shielded data cables (for use with controllable Phantoms)
(2) 20' locking mini 3P M-2P M white RF shielded data cables (for use with PHOTOBIO LEDs)
(1) 5' 100–240V, 50/60Hz power adapter
(2) Mounting screws
(1) Instruction manual
We offer free shipping for orders over $149 CAD before tax.
The Better Than Nature online store ships all over Canada.
All orders are processed within 1 business day.Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting for the courier to pick it up. Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Your tracking details will appear once the courier has processed the package.
We deliver packages through the following couriers: Canada Post
We currently only ship to PO Boxes across Canada via Canada Post.LOCAL SHIPPING (KELOWNA)
We offer local delivery across Kelowna, Lake Country and West Kelowna, British Columbia via our company truck.
It's an additional $20 delivery charge (excluding orders over $149 CAD), and all orders are processed within 1 business day and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).
Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting to be delivered.
We do not deliver to PO Boxes via local delivery.DISCREET SHIPPING
If you would like discreet shipping, please request it in the notes section on the cart page.SHIPPING DELIVERY ESTIMATES⠀⠀
- Alberta-British Columbia: 2-3 Business Days
- Saskatchewan-Manitoba: 3-5 Business Days
- Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland & Labrador, & PEI : 5-7 Business Days
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER Occasionally, our online inventory is inaccurate. In the case we cannot fulfill your order due to an item being out of stock, we will contact you within 24 hours whether to cancel the order or wait for the item to be back in stock. Most items not instock require 5-7 business days to fulfill. We reserve the right to cancel & refund any order where we cannot economically ship to. If this happens you will be refunded in full and notified of the issue.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Looking For Wholesale Pricing?
We offer bulk pricing to all Licensed Producers and ACMPR Growers.