Green Planet Nutrients Massive Bloom Formulation 1-2-3
MASSIVE BLOOM FORMULATION is engineered for the serious grower. this product is designed to encourage budding, help facilitate bulking, and the ripening of many flowering plants.
Massive Bloom Formulation is a great flowering additive that is used throughout the flowering stage. It will supercharge your flowers making them bigger and denser using a carefully assembled blend of naturally derived plant steroids, stimulants, hormones and a properly balanced nutrient components. We also don’t add artificial dyes, colors or masking agents. Our belief is that if it doesn’t have a specific function then we won’t include it in our products. We simply will not compromise our products integrity. Growers rave about how well Massive Bloom Formulation works and it is very common for growers to report increases in dry weight of over 30% which is absolutely amazing in this market of wild claims and overzealous marketing. There is no other product like it.
How does it work?
Massive Bloom Formulation incorporates naturally occurring gibberellic hormones designed to increase internodal spacing allowing more room for the flower to mature and swell to their full potential. After the spacing of the internodes or when flower sites have been established, the components in Massive Bloom Formulation work aggressively to produce and transport vital fluids and cell building materials to the flower sites creating truly massive stacked flower clusters full of aromatic essential oils. Massive Bloom Formulation couples the naturally occurring gibberellic hormones with the scientifically proven plant steroid triacontanol that increases the rate of photosynthesis and CO2 utilization.
Why it works?
Massive Bloom Formulation works because it contains the following:
L-FORM AMINO ACIDS
- These are the building blocks of protein. Only L-amino acids are assimilated properly by plants. L-amino acids help to increase chlorophyll concentration leading to higher rates of photosynthesis. They have a chelating effect on micronutrients increasing the absorption and transportation throughout the plant. L-amino acids are also precursors or activators of phytohormones and growth substances enhancing the levels of terpenoids, phenolics, flavonoids, and alkaloids. They also help reduce plant stress by strengthening cell walls. VITAMINS - There is a specially formulated vitamin profile designed to reduce environmental stresses and to stimulate essential metabolic processes as well as allow the flowers to reach peak maturity and maximum density.
- This is an alcohol based sugar found in high concentrations in bees waste and alfalfa. It has a wide range of effects, stimulating the natural production of plant hormones involved in flowering. Triacontanol has been proven to stimulate photosynthesis, increase chlorophyll content, cell density and CO2 assimilation. It also allows the plant to process more light to supercharge the production of essential fluids and cell building. Triacontanol found in Massive Bloom Formulation has been proven scientifically to have a direct effect on dry weight. Due to extensive extraction process and high expense, Triacontanol is not found in many products. We use a unique series of extraction techniques to ensure a consistent and powerful source of this amazing plant steroid.
Massive Bloom Formulation contains a blend of compounds that bind to a series of enzymes to speed up the plants metabolism and to allow the conversion of the active components of Massive Bloom Formulation to be assimilated in a rapid manner. UNIQUE CARBOHYDRATE BLEND- Dextrose, arabinose, xylose, glucose, fructose, maltose, are just some of the carbohydrates in Massive Bloom Formulation. External sources of carbohydrates allow the plant to focus its energy on flowering and essential oil production instead of taxing itself trying to produce food.
LOWER MOLECULAR WEIGHT HUMIC ACID
- Also known as Fulvic acid, it plays a vital role as a chelater of essential minerals and organic compounds allowing them to pass through cell membranes much more efficiently. Fulvic acid stimulates enzyme production critical for plant functions. One of the most important functions of Fulvic acid is its ability to transport the other components of Massive Bloom Formulation and important flowering materials into the cells where they are needed most.
CHELATED MINERAL PROFILE
- Massive Bloom Formulation contains a complete 100 % chelated micro nutrient and mineral profile such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese, cobalt and molybdenum to help support your actively growing flowers. We use several different chelates as well as fulvic acid which is a natural chelater to keep everything in perfect suspension and availability. By using these essential chelates you can be assured that you will reap all of the benefits that Massive Bloom Formulation has to offer.
PHOSPHORUS AND POTASSIUM
- These essential elements are needed in relatively large amounts to support the various plant functions critical for huge yields. Potassium is vital in the activation of more than 80 plant enzymes that regulate various functions including the opening and closing of the stoma necessary for proper gas exchange and water usage. Potassium is also very important in the utilization and conversion of Phosphorous into an energy source. A lack of potassium will directly affect the end yield. Phosphorous is necessary because it is a component of every living cell and is involved in key plant functions such as energy transfer, photosynthesis and nutrient movement throughout the plant. Massive Bloom Formulation contains proper ratios of all three primary nutrients, Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium to ensure a fantastic result. The ratio is perfectly balanced so that your plant can complete its vital processes and create increased floral structures and essential oils. Green Planet Wholesale has gone to great lengths to make sure that these components are completely available.
- Increases flower size noticeably
- Increases aromatics
- Increases essential oils
- Increases dry weight substantially
- Increases chlorophyll content
- Rapidly increases photosynthesis
- Increases CO2 utilization
- Proper NPK ratios
- Increases cell expansion and content
- Thicker cell walls
- Increases internal floral components
- Increases resistance to stressors
- Growers report increases in dry weight of up and beyond 30%. WOW!
- No artificial dyes or colorants
- Easy to use
- Best flowering additive on the market today and tomorrow
Massive Bloom Formulation is the premier flowering additive and enhancer and is suitable for use with any nutrient regime no matter what the technique or grow medium. Massive Bloom Formulation is designed to be used from week 3 throughout the duration of the flowering cycle stopping the last week for the flushing period. Some growers will use Massive Bloom Formulation right from the start of the flowering stage but our suggestion is that it is optional the first 2 weeks and essential the remainder of the flowering period. The recommended rate is 5mls/litre or 20mls/gallon of nutrient solution. Massive bloom Formulation will increase your PPM by approximately 400 PPM so you may have to cut back on your nutrient strength to compensate. The feed schedule offered by Green Planet Wholesale takes into account the extra PPM so there is no need to cut back on your nutrient strength using Green Planet Nutrients unless your particular plant variety prefers a lower nutrient strength.
How to use it:
Add Massive at a rate of 5 ml/L (19 ml/Gal) to your nutrient reservoir for the duration of the flowering cycle. Adjust the pH as needed. At 5 ml/L (19 ml/Gal) your nutrient solution will elevate ppm levels by an additional 300-400 PPM. Be sure to lower your nutrient levels to compensate as to not experience overfeeding. Our Feed Programs take into account the extra PPM so there is no need to cut back on your nutrient strength when following the feed chart.
We offer free shipping for orders over $149 CAD before tax.
The Better Than Nature online store ships all over Canada.
All orders are processed within 1 business day.Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting for the courier to pick it up. Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Your tracking details will appear once the courier has processed the package.
We deliver packages through the following couriers: Canada Post
We currently only ship to PO Boxes across Canada via Canada Post.LOCAL SHIPPING (KELOWNA)
We offer local delivery across Kelowna, Lake Country and West Kelowna, British Columbia via our company truck.
It's an additional $20 delivery charge (excluding orders over $149 CAD), and all orders are processed within 1 business day and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).
Your order will be marked as fulfilled from the moment it’s been boxed up in the warehouse awaiting to be delivered.
We do not deliver to PO Boxes via local delivery.DISCREET SHIPPING
If you would like discreet shipping, please request it in the notes section on the cart page.SHIPPING DELIVERY ESTIMATES⠀⠀
- Alberta-British Columbia: 2-3 Business Days
- Saskatchewan-Manitoba: 3-5 Business Days
- Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland & Labrador, & PEI : 5-7 Business Days
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER Occasionally, our online inventory is inaccurate. In the case we cannot fulfill your order due to an item being out of stock, we will contact you within 24 hours whether to cancel the order or wait for the item to be back in stock. Most items not instock require 5-7 business days to fulfill. We reserve the right to cancel & refund any order where we cannot economically ship to. If this happens you will be refunded in full and notified of the issue.
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Looking For Wholesale Pricing?
We offer bulk pricing to all Licensed Producers and ACMPR Growers.